Do you know that a simple, easy-to-navigate, and concise website is one of the major reasons that convert your leads to customers?
If your website is not easy to navigate, most of your traffic will leave the site immediately. This will increase the bounce rate.
Importance of Website Navigation
Therefore some of the best practices for website navigation are:
- The maximum number of navigation links in a UX web design should not exceed seven otherwise it will overwhelm users.
- The navigation labels must be accurate and reflect the content on the page they lead to.
- The navigation should be consistent throughout your website. From one link to the other, everything should look properly aligned to increase the user experience.
- Help users with a search box so that they can find what they’re looking for in the navigation menu.
- Every ui ux web design should be mobile-responsive so that users can view the website on any device. Since mobile devices have smaller screens, keep all labels as short as possible and also limit the menu options.
Benefits of Better Website Navigation
Improved user engagement –
The more improved the website navigation will be, the more people will find your site useful and easy to browse. When a user clicks your website, they have a very specific reason for that. But if your navigation fails, they will leave the website. So if you have excellent website navigation, it will improve and increase user experience and engagement.
Increased Conversions –
Easily navigable websites tend to be more successful in terms of conversion rate. Users will be responsive to your CTA if it is easy for them to find what they have been looking for on your website without any issues. People will always warm up and explore all the pages before they go for the CTA section and become customers.
Reduced Bounce Rate –
One of the best parts of improved website navigation is that it decreases the chance of users bouncing back. This means your users will stay longer on the website and will engage. Proper navigation is essential if you need your website to rank high too.
Enhanced SEO Performance –
Easily navigable websites will rank high in search engines. So when it comes to the SEO factor, navigation is one of the key factors that need to be improved.
Better Mobile Experience –
Most of the traffic comes from mobile users these days. This is why you need a website that is mobile responsive and ensures smooth findability for every user. A better mobile experience will increase your conversion rate too.
Why Choose Ralecon As Your Website Design Partner?
Make sure that you analyse your current website navigation before you change its structure and entire design. This means you will need an expert team of website developers and designers. Ralecon is a well-known digital marketing agency with SEO experts in Bangalore.
Remember that your website navigation need not be complicated. It should be simple and clear for anyone to use it. Therefore, choosing a professional web developer is always a good call.